It’s no secret that I love, love, love my babies on a Tiny Toes Baby Plan. They grow so fast that first year and it’s exciting to document every stage of that year. First smiles, first push-ups, belly laughs, sitting up, crawling and walking … a wondrous, fabulous journey that I eagerly capture behind the lens. I also love these families because they truly become a part of mine – when you spend that much time together reveling in the awesomeness of God’s creation, how could you not?
So Baby G. is my first Georgia Tiny Toes Baby Planner and he pretty much takes the cake. Expressive and joyful even at his newborn session, I adore this kid with all my being. While selecting the images for this blog post I came to the realization that it would be best served in a collection of captions, considering the glorious array of Baby G. facial expressions.
Without further ado, the many faces of Baby G., age 3 months …
1. I’m a big boy, but there’s nothing to drink in here. *sniffle*
2. I never did get that beverage, but my finger’s pretty good.
3. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! She’s going to take my picture! YES!
4. Ok, ok, enough with the pictures already! Geesh!
5. Yup, in another box and still no beverages. But it’s ok, my photographer is funny.
6. Hey, baby. You’re still takin’ my picture, right?
Mama, you’re a joy and I always look forward to my time with your family. See you next month!